Monday, October 13, 2008

a little bit

Hands down
I'm too proud, for love
But with eyes shut
It's you I'm thinking of
But how we move from A to B it can't be up to me
Cause I don't know
Eye to eye
Thigh to Thigh
I let go-lykke


Drex wanted to believe Leon had something else to say than something so plain and ugly. He wanted it to be love. Why couldn't it be that.

"I don't know. I just want it to mean something," Drex caught himself saying.

"What? And fucking means nothing?" Leon looked back at him with a smile.

"I want you." Drex closed his eyes. "So much. Its just, I don't want to use you, you know."

"You think that's what I'm all about, isn't it?" Leon kept staring back at him.

"No." Drex lost his smile. "No, thats not what I mean." Tears swelled in his eyes.

"You think too much." Leon smirked. "If you want me so badly, take me."

Drex nodded, closing his eyes. His skin touched Leon's. He didn't know why he was so scared. He felt himself shaking slightly. His fingers investigated first. Leon patiently waited. Drex awoke from his sleepiness as he found where it was happening.

Perhaps he wasn't hard enough only Leon's little murmers awoke that too. He found himself giving in. He felt so hot now that he pressed in as if he'd be missing something if he didn't. And it felt so tight, and amazingly sharp yet pulsing him to go further. He was still then. Leon sighed and then he felt a tide of joy stirring in him, so ready to burst. So almost there. He kept pushing, working it until it happened. He was afraid to move then. Wondering if he could possible feel this moment ever again.

5 comments:

jules said...

now drex turned emotional. :(

salve said...

whoa! hot

justkyut said...

Drex is still confuse and afraid that Leon might leave him...

Hey Ivy! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. I'll try to stay that way. You are welcome.

LENORENEVERMORE said...

...emotional tears indeed...

Just to let you know dear...that the 'reveal' of the guessing-game is out... thanks for taking part ... Let me know what you think ok* It's quite fun wasn't it... hee!

autumn said...

aw. i like Drex's soft side.