Thursday, October 2, 2008

moments like these

Drex's lips were so inviting, yet innocent. Leon couldn't let it go with one kiss. Now could he?

He saw that Drex's eyes were closed. Leon just smiled wondering if Drex had ever kissed anyone before.

Well, Leon didn't want to tell him he was the worst at it because he wasn't. Only it could be better. He'd just have to teach him.

"Lets go some place," Leon suggested.

"I can't." Drex shook his head, no. "I can't go home."

"Did I say that?"

"I don't think we should go back to your place, either."

"Of course, not." Leon sighed with his fingers in his curls. He kissed him once more as if this might be the deal breaker. Leon was pretty sure he'd get his wish.

3 comments:

simon n josh said...

deal breaker....hmmmm....

autumn said...

oh my. it can't be. they can't be. wah. i'm panicking. lol

Justkyut said...

hehehe.. where to gals?

Hey Ivy!