Sunday, October 12, 2008

until then

Leon felt Drex's body slightly shake. He held him afterwards, kissing at his neck, his lips.

"No one has ever told me they loved me," Leon wasn't sure if he should be smiling. He pushed his fingers through Drex's hair and looked at his innocent face. He didn't wait for an answer, but he kept Frenching Drex into a lull as if he needed comforting now.

Finally, Leon pushed him back on his pillows and looked at Drex who seemed as if he needed rest.

"So, should I go?"

"No. No, you just got here." Drex looked up at him.

"Don't want to wear out my welcome, you know." Leon smiled.

"That would never happen," Drex promised.

Leon kissed his chest then. His fingers slid down Drex's stomach as he began to stroke him. It wasn't long til Drex was hard and on fire for Leon again.

"You're so much fun," Leon breathed into his ear as he sucked at his neck.

"Really." Drex didn't want to doubt him.

"So do you want to try me?" Leon asked.

"I'm not sure."

"Fuck me, and then you can sleep," Leon smiled. "Promise."

Drex took a deep breath.

"You know, I don't know what I'm doing. Exactly." Drex remained even lipped.

"I showed you, remember."

Drex swallowed his fear and nodded. "But what if I hurt you?"

"You're not gonna hurt me." Leon stroked his cock more then sucked him a bit as if he'd want him more. And Drex did.

Leon rolled to his stomach and waited.

3 comments:

autumn said...

OMG. lol. i guess i'm really not ready for that. haha. but don't mind me. i still love them both.

justkyut said...

exploring each other ei? LOL!

just Ivy said...

so hawt!