Monday, November 3, 2008

hate me today

Leon was frustrated now. It was going along better than he imagined. Evidently.

He couldn't believe it. Maybe he just had too much time on his hands. All he wanted was to see Drex, but he was still with Johanna. What were they doing?

"What is wrong with you?" Anthony found him laying on the couch in the livingroom almost in tears. "What did you do this time?"

"Why do you always think its my fault?" Leon snapped.

"Because, you are never satisfied."

Leon just gritted his teeth. Anthony was right. He could read him like a book.

"So how was your day?" Leon still had his arms crossed and wish not to think about the whole Cher, Jonah and Lux triangle.

"Frightening." Anthony made a small round frown.

"How so, all you do is spray perfume on people." Leon snarled.

"Old women really pinch hard and you have to be like a doll almost to little children tugging at you. Maybe I'm not fit for anything in this world and I should just crawl back where I came from. And I would too, if..if Johanna didn't like it here so much."

"She does, doesn't she." Leon snapped. "I'm sure she's lov'n how lovely they all make her feel when she's on display fully undressed, like that."

"Display?" Anthony looked at him as if he didn't understand.

"She hasn't told you, has she?"

"No." Now Anthony looked mad.

"Oops, am I bad?" Leon knew very well that he was.

"Johanna is always Johanna." Anthony sighed. "Yes, you are rotten to the core, what have you done?" Anthony plopped himself in the chair next to Leon.

"Well, I don't know why I felt the need to do what I did," Leon sighed. "I swear I'm autopilot, some of the time."

"What are you driving at?" Anthony still looked very much discontent.

"As you should know, you shouldn't be so worried about Drex, all right."

"How so?" Anthony pressed his lips together and dug somebody's phone number out of his pocket. He crumpled it then and tossed across the room into the silver trash can.

"He isn't into her." Leon's eyes lit. "He's into me."

"You are so full of shit," Anthony cracked a laugh. "You can be completely, unbelievable, mate."

"Its true. And I feel the same," Leon spurted out the phrase.

"Fine," Anthony sighed. "Stop faking the rest then, will you?"

"I'm trying," Leon squinted.

"Well, go on, what did you do?"

"I had to get Cher off my back. Off Drex's back. I chose Jonah for her." Leon nodded.

"How can you do something like that, you don't chose for someone else."

"Well, I did, it was a bit of coaching and coaxing and what not. Almost had to get in bed with her myself to get it done, but he took the bait. He so did, Anthony. So now we know what sort of snake in the grass he really is."

"If its all going so splendid, why so sore so suddenly?" Anthony winced.

"Lux, is devastated, but its not what you think," Leon looked at Anthony then. "She's more into Cher than she is Jonah."

"So now what?"

"I thought I knew what to do, but I'm not so sure now," Leon shook his head. "I'm not so sure of anything."

5 comments:

jules said...

leon is really madly in love with drex... tsk tsk tsk...

salve said...

i'm loving it. :)

Justkyut said...

Wait, did Leon just left cher, lux and jonah out all together?

jules said...

oh no new posts? :) keep writing! :) i'll sure follow :D

autumn said...

Leon and his big mouth. lol. i enjoyed reading their convo. hehe.